Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It smells like Tuesday

I'm in a rotten mood. I won't list all the reasons.

But I got my motorcycle back today with a new chain and sprockets, and the front brake was rebuilt. New tube in the front tire.

There's something eerie and hollow about most Olympic athletes. You know what I mean. I love sports and I'm competitive, but I feel sorry for these kids in gymnastics.

Tomorrow (Wed.) is my last day of Spanish for the summer. These 12 credits flew by. My grades are good (my transcript will just read "S" anyway), but it's tough to retain everything in 9 weeks. I'll have to review periodically over this next month. Actually, that's not going to be a top priority. My thesis and my teaching license need to be addressed first, and a Fulbright application should follow.

Again I'm only sleeping soundly in the afternoon on my couch.

I need to get away for a few days. Maybe I'll make a motorcycle trip to the coast.

No comments: